Thursday, April 26, 2012

Acorntail's Story

Have any of you guys ever read the Warriors books before? How about Cats of the Clans? Well, if you have, you should be familiar with Acorntail, the tomcat that was chosen to be deputy before having an apprentice.
I have decided to write a little fan fiction about Acorntail. I always pictured him as a brown tom with a darker brown tail, so that is what he will be in the story.
Some cats that appear in the true series will be shown in the story, such as the following:
-Sheeptail
-Gorseclaw (WC)
-Cloversplash
-Pebblefur
-Hazelstar
-Cherryfeather
-Pricklekit
-Morningcloud
-Quickpaw
-Featherstar
-Thistlepaw (WC)
-Specklepaw (I named him Specklepatch)
-Adderpaw (I named him Addertooth)
-Daisytail
-Hawkfoot
-And, of course, Acorntail himself!
Not only will Warriors stuff appear on this awesome blog, but other Warriors websites will appear on here too, as well as my top-rated song for the day. Polls will appear also. Things change each day depending if I can get on the computer, so be sure to check daily!
Enjoy!
-Your blog owner, Mossy

No comments:

Post a Comment